[kictanet] Spoilt Vote & Business Summit

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:37:45 EAT 2008

> Would I be in order in requesting that the above vote be declared 'spoilt'
> and the voter given an opportunity to vote again???

heh, Bill - always looking for controversy .....

PS. In the outskirts of the Business Summit at Kampala Serena, I have seen
Paul Kukubo and was wondering if there are any other ICT chaps around, we
could probably have lunch or a drink in the evening.

Sounds like you are suffering from "Furahi-Day" withdrawal - hope you find
some Kenyans to ease the pain. If you don't head up to Kabalagala - there's
a traditional Kenyan nyama-choma joint there where you can hook up with all
the Otis, Onyis, Kamash, and Mulinges....

:-)

Brian

Bill

Brian Munyao Longwe