[kictanet] Meeting Agenda

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Jul 18 11:55:53 EAT 2008

 Brian - Pls remind me the agenda of this meeting. And date and
venue.

Waudo
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:36:59 +0300, "Bill Kagai" <billkagai at gmail.com> sa
id:

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:32 AM, <[1]wainaina.mungai at gmail.com>
wrote:

  >From the list, I would vote for either Florence Etta or Eng.
  James
  Rege, based on previous work.
  Further, I would openly vote against Tabitha Seii.
  Regards,
  Wainaina

Brian and the electoral commission,
Would I be in order in requesting that the above vote be declared
'spoilt' and the voter given an opportunity to vote again???
PS. In the outskirts of the Business Summit at Kampala Serena, I
have seen Paul Kukubo and was wondering if there are any other
ICT chaps around, we could probably have lunch or a drink in the
evening.
Bill

References

1. mailto:wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
People make a plan work, a plan alone seldom makes people work (Confucius).