[kictanet] Agenda Bashing - Kenya ICT Stakeholders Forum

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Jul 15 18:08:15 EAT 2008

Hi All - I have been away all day but see good progress towards
organizing a meeting. As I am held up I will go by the
suggestions of Bw Manthi.

Waudo

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:43:56 -0400, "Joseph Manthi" <jmanthi at gmail.com> s
aid:

Can I suggest the The Chief Science Secretary in the Ministry of
Science and Technology David Otwoma who has just successfully
chaired the Standards Committee of the BPO discussion?
Well travelled, well spoken and with great leadership skills
Joe
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Bill Kagai