[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Gilda Odera godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Jul 10 08:32:19 EAT 2008

Hi Kevit,

I have been following the many comments on KIF the past two days.
May I suggest that KIF calls a meeting at some point with all its associated
Associations to iron out any issues and chart a way forward on how the
groups can work representatively in KEPSA? I think that may address the
"transparency" queries I am seeing on emails on KICTANET.

Kind regards,

Gilda Odera