[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Jul 9 21:24:59 EAT 2008

Thanks Kevit. Actually my appearance and that of other new stakeholders
at the last MSF was due to the reforms that have been forced into KEPSA
ICT Board under the resitance of KIF. I was not even aware of earlier
MSFs. It's like they were arranged secretly on the part of the Private
sector by KIF. The PS chairs the MSF but he is not part of how the
private sector organizes itself to arrive there. He does his part by
offering the forum.
Nonetheless I will take your word that you are committed to inclusivity.
Recent happenings in KEPSA ICT Board including abandonment of election
of vice-chairs/villification of those facilitating the inclusivity
agenda had not indicated that.

Waudo