[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:30:02 EAT 2008

Well said Joe,

I would say,

- let the proffesionals "self-regulate" (if they see a need to do so)
- let industries (where certain resources are limited e.g frequency,
right of way, etc) be regulated by an an *independent* sector regulator.
- let consumers act as the "equalizer" by "voting with their legs" and
leaving/ boycotting services/products which they disapprove of

My two ndululu

Mblayo

Sent from my iPhone