[kictanet] Fwd: Bulk of KenyanWealth Owned by Foreigners

Sylvester Kisonzo skisonzo at securenet.co.ke
Sat Jul 5 10:22:53 EAT 2008

Well... I joined this group recently... and while I realise it is a
professional forum, I do not see why members cannot question the integrity
of others - that's democracy. I accuse, I ought to be ready to be accused! I
am not sure any professional group can ignore matters of national importance
for the fact that they are kind of unrelated to the profession...