[kictanet] Lets stick to the ICT Policy Agenda

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 10:39:39 EAT 2008

Thank you, John. I too wondered what the connection was. Sorry, if that went off-line. My premise has all along been that: there needs to be fairness, transparency and professionalism in the sector; that there is emerging capacity/talent that needs to be nurtured and harnessed; and that the local industry needs to be protected. I'll for sure stick to that train of discourse.

Rgrds,
Shem