[kictanet] Lets stick to the ICT Policy Agenda

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 10:09:13 EAT 2008

Shem, Alex et al,

Am not sure if this is the right forum to discuss or speculate on who is the bigger thief within the ICT industry. And if someone wishes to go in the direction, they must do so on conclusive evidence or at least try to find a way to tie (disguise?) that discussion towards ICT Policies  - e.g. what ICT Policies need to be in place to pre-empt such recurrence.

If we dont stick to these guidelines, I foresee a lot of members un-subscribing...starting with me.

walu.
By the Way: I do love juicy stories, I just dont think that this is the space for them.