[kictanet] Day 3 of 5:-Possible Interventions to overcome the Challenges

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:18:48 EAT 2008

Greetings all,

>From 9am-2pm today I attended an all Journalists
Workshop with attracted traditional and new nedia
professionals.

There was a very good counselling session the
organisers had for the journalists. Just thinking
about the revolting feeling when you watch the
violence and bloody images on your TV, the journalists
see it all live and everyday and they do not show you
everything.

Covering that news has been at great personal risks.

Organisation undertaking counselling please let me
know. You would like me to connect you with the
professional counsellor just let me know.

Thanks

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alex.gakuru%40yahoo.com