[kictanet] Day 1 of 5 - Challenges Posed byPost-ElectionViolence on ICT Organisations

brian brian at caret.net
Wed Jan 30 12:00:37 EAT 2008

The current Comunications Act covers such offenses and ought to be enforced to the max. I however, would like to propose that in the revision of the communications act higher penalties be placed upon those who deliberately damage or interfere with communications infrastructure of licensed operators.

Brian