[kictanet] Disciplinar Measures [was Re: Online courtesy- dontmisuse this forum!!!!]

brian brian at caret.net
Mon Jan 14 13:30:49 EAT 2008

Hi,

In principle I agree with the recommendations below. The main point being that *another forum is used for the dialoogue*

On other mailing lists when members "misbehave" it is customary to suspend them for a period. If the perpetrators continue to ignore acceptable use recommendations and etiquette then they should be disciplined. That way everyone else on the list will be comfortable to confine themselves to the principle purposes for which the list was established..... and find other venues to vent/share off-topic items.