[kictanet] Online courtesy- dont misuse this forum!!!!

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 10:34:14 EAT 2008

Hi,

It is unfortunate that your ethnicity is blinding you from the reality of the situation.  Please be specific about the issues in my posting that have been negative to the Kikuyu and stop reacting.

It is disappointing that we advocate for what you deem negative to be discussed in bars and political rallies, isn't this how we got to where we are in the first place?

How many years would it take to walk from Egypt to Israel?

So why did it take 40 years for Moses, a trained astronomer, to get the children of Israel back home?

The life of a slave is the responsibility of his master, and as Cane was told you are your brothers keeper.

All the writing is on the wall and for that reason I refuse to apologize for my comments.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor