[kictanet] Election fiasco reveals Technological dinosaurs

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Jan 9 19:46:53 EAT 2008

Dear Yawe,
Asante sana.  You have said it all.  We need your participation in
reaching all our villages and shanties with the hope of creating wealth
there.  If we manage to create wealth for our people and they use that
wealth to acquire properties, there will be less conflict because they
have something to lose.  Where I live, I know two politicians from both
sides but what is striking is that they are good neighbours.  They
jealously guard their properties but their supporters in Kibera and
Mathare fight and even kill one another.

The ICT Bill is coming up and we need your views on Venacular FM stations.
 Perhaps we all need to revist Nyerere's philosopy of undugu.  There is
much to learn from our neighbours in TZ.

Bitange Ndemo.