[kictanet] What would it take to make a better Kenya?

James Kagwe jkagwe at KIPPRA.OR.KE
Tue Jan 8 14:36:00 EAT 2008

5) A better Kenya is one where we don't become MP's because we have
money
   but because we have what it takes to be leaders.

-----Original Message-----
From: kictanet-bounces+jkagwe=kippra.or.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+jkagwe=kippra.or.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On
Behalf Of brian
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:04 AM
To: James Kagwe
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions
Subject: [kictanet] What would it take to make a better Kenya?

Alice posed an interesting question, here is my 1 para....

1) A better Kenya is one where leaders put country and electorate before
personal interest.
2) A better Kenya is one where we think before we act.
3) A better Kenya is one where we see ourselves as Kenyans and not as
tribes. Tanzania has 120 tribes and their sense of nationhood is
exemplary.
4) A better Kenya is one where our love for peace supersedes our passion
for power.
5) A better Kenya is one where we don
6)
7)

.... let's see how long this list can become

Brian