[kictanet] [Fwd: Sambaza Amani]

alice alice at apc.org
Wed Jan 2 20:52:38 EAT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Sambaza Amani
Date: 	Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:52:39 +0300 (EAT)
From: 	Silverscreen Pictures <ssp at silverscreen.co.ke>
To: 	alice at apc.org

Dear All,

What we have witnessed over the last few days infuriates those that cherish peace and would like to practice competitive objective politics. The political posturing over the year has now degenerated to scenes that are akin to ethnic cleansing!!!!!!!. I doubt if the genuine political players had this in their agenda. what do the children have to do with fight for the top?????
Honestly as Kenyans we need to rethink our priorities, and have a massive civic and political education put in place to enable us respect THE SANCTITY OF LIFE and the right of everyone to be on the other side of the political divide.

Ingolo wa keya
Silverscreen Pictures.