[kictanet] proposed new license fees for Application/Content Service Providers

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:21:59 EAT 2008

Alex,

it's actually the other way round.  From a strict
government perspective - CCK Board decisions or
deliberations do NOT ofcourse need KICTAnet endorsement.
Howevever I do get your drift, they (CCK Board) are free to
harvest as much intelligence as they want from KICTAnet and
other sources...which i think they were doing from their
call for comments on their website and i think I saw the
same in the press a while back.

Maybe what they needed was to commission a discussion
thread around the issue for a much better incisive and
interactive insight....

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alex.gakuru%40yahoo.com

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com