[kictanet] SMS Service by the 2 Operators

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:55:42 EAT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Edith Adera <eadera at idrc.or.ke> wrote:

>  Mobile Operators,
>
> Is there any particular reason why about 70-80% of sms are not being
> delivered in the last 1 month or so?

I thought this applied to me alone:-)
However, are there representatives of mobile operators (who are at the level
of addressing such matters) on this forum?
I remember one request that we should not expect MJ to be at such a level,
so maybe you could just call 200 for Safaricom and 700 for Celtel.
However, I must note one point even if it offends others: Celtel Customer
care is better in response and problem resolution so I am positive they will
address your issues adequately, and to your satisfaction. I've experienced
this since 2000. My experience with Safaricom has been painful, especially
with support, but mostly with their billing.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

                       --from a /. post