[kictanet] Develop the LOCAL Outsourcing Market

Dan Njiriri njiris2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 14:20:11 EAT 2008

Thanks Kwach and Marcel for the gallant
representations for the ICT industry in the country.

We all support every voice  advocating for local jobs
being retained locally before we can look elsewhere.
This will be the opportunity to build our capacity and
industry including human resource work
ethics/experience. Only then can we succeed in the
external Outsourcing.
Keep it up.

Dan Njiriri

=== message truncated ===>