[kictanet] Fibre Optic Cables

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Wed Feb 13 16:49:43 EAT 2008

David, neither the Government nor the Media Council should do this audit. It
should be done by an independent research organization. The media council
just like the ECK and other institutions have been too politicized to be
objective and credible.

Regards

Harry

African eDevelopment Resource Centre

3rd Floor, Nelleon Place

Raphta Road, Westlands

PO Box 49475 00100

Nairobi, Kenya

Cel +254 725 650044

Land +254 20 4453445

www.africanedevelopment.org

February 2008 Capacity Building Opportunities

VSAT Field Engineering: 5-8

Records Management: 13-15

Fiber Optics: 26-29

Book Now, Limited spaces available