[kictanet] Fibre Optic Cables

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 15:45:47 EAT 2008

--- Dorcas Muthoni <dmuthoni at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much.
>
> I have heard many other media professionals talk
> like you just did.
>
> Hopefully, other colleagues will accept where the
> media was wrong and we see
> how this can be mitigated in future.

I will request for the Workshop Report.

> On Feb 13, 2008 12:28 PM, MediaSpeak Africa
> <mesafric at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Prior to and after elections, several media houses
> became blatant in their
> > bias. In my opinion, some media houses were used
> to create a situation where
> > one side was not supposed to lose - with dire
> consequences for us all if
> > they did.

Too much MUST WIN pressure made political competition
that always produces a winner and a loser, unbearable
after reality. I caused some laughter when I said;
"Perhaps our  entire society needs lessons on how to
lose, and accept it."

Yes! There are many issues.