[kictanet] Small Medium Size Symposium-Role Players Profiles (Pete Ondeng)

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 19:01:46 EAT 2008

Pete Ondeng is the Africa regional Director for the Millennium Promise Alliance,a New York based,international development Goals(MDG's)

Between 2005 and 2005,Pete was the CEO of the Eastern Africa Secretarait of the new partnership for Africa's Development(NEPAD)Sometime later,he proceeded by a successful three-year stint as  Executive director of Faulu Kenya,currently one of East Africa's fastest growing micro finance institution.

Pete is widely known as a motivational speaker,trainer and,until the end of 2006,the host of the most popular weekly prime time television program called "money Matters".

We are humbled to have Mr.Pete Ondeng to join us a one of the key role players in our symposium to reach out to the SME's and give them skills on how to start small successful businesses.You cannot afford to join us for this symposium.

Regards,
Jose'
0728878744