[kictanet] Is KRA ready for e-commerce

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 18:02:22 EAT 2008

Hi,

I previously raised the issue of KRA's Lnad Rent Checker which does not work, still doesn't, this time I went to the KRA site to try and raise a complete so I clicked on the e-mail address of the staff responsible contact address is displayed as Fidelis.Mulei at kra.go.ke but when the mail was sent the e-mail address was Andrew.Okello at kra.go.ke.

That should be fine, but the mail bounces with a recipient unknown message.

I think KRA needs to apply their diligence in collecting taxes to maintaining their web site.  Imagine if you mailed your tax return on the date of the deadline, I am a Kenyan so do not held this against me, just to realise the following morning that the e-mail address that KRA advertised in the press was actually the wrong one.