[kictanet] Day 5 of 5:- Way Forward and Conclusions

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 09:05:08 EAT 2008

Greetings all,

I wish to thank all those who took time to contribute on
these important deliberation.  Today is basically a day for
concluding remarks that is:

Way Forward and Conclusions -1day.
-what are the lessons learnt?
-what can the ICT community do to accelerate
back-to-normal' situation

Floor is open for this and ofcourse I all other daily
themes are also open for belated contributions.  I
particularly wish to hear input from the KIF/ICT Board
luncheon unless ofcourse the content is copyrighted...can
some volunteer blog out what transpired?

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/mesafric%40gmail.com

> > --
> > Stephen Ndegwa Mwangi