[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya communications (amendment) Bill: Is media overacting?

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Thu Dec 18 11:41:10 EAT 2008

Might we be making a step forward....

I gather all TV stations shall televise the Live Debate on the
Communications Bill tonight from 9:30pm

The idea is to have Paul Muite, David Makali face off with PS Ndemo,
Hon. Poghisio.

Maybe we'll reach a middle ground tonight...instead of a trying to
identify a "winner". There should be a point when we give an
take...and maybe, tonight is the night ;-)

WM