[kictanet] Comments on Bill Posted Online

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Tue Dec 16 10:25:23 EAT 2008

Dr. Ndemo, seeing our response now, my question is why is the process
not eshrine in the legislation because for me, the process is a
determinant of the outcome.

For example, if the Minister makes a legislation by himself, it would
be different from when he consults with the stakeholder community.

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Director
Internet Research