[kictanet] Vitriol in cyberspace

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:30:20 EAT 2008

Remember Brian in his St. Mary's uniform. He used to feel more maua's
then he does nowadays! Think an accident that almost killed him sorted
him out quite a bit.

Some years ago was at his 'twin' brother's (whom I am closer to)
daughter's birthday and it had a lot of Kamba going ons! Besides where
did he learn his fluent Swahili? In Malawi?