[kictanet] Satement by Brian Longwe from Panel on Access in Main Session of Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India 3rd Dec 2008

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:03:09 EAT 2008

Joe

He is a foreigner and since they are the ones beingg used as attack dogs in such fora. We will get to unearth them. Brian Longwe is not Kenyan and he is not kamba. The tribe he is from in Malawi has just a close name to Kamba just like you will find Munyao in Southern Tanzania and North Western Malawi.

Do we lack Kenyans with credentials to sit on the board of CCK? Tell me where in Machakos Brian comes from. Brian is  neither from machakos nor Kenyan. He has just overstayed and he is arrogantly strutting the scene, being used as a KICTANET attack dog and benefiting the people like the PS who sees it best to involve crooks in all deals while Kenyans loose. We have people with better CVS than Brian who can sit on the board of CCK.

JM