[kictanet] Welcome to The new WananchiForums.Com

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Wed Dec 3 07:14:31 EAT 2008

Alai, any reason why wananchi forums use a dot com domain instead of a .ke?

best
alice

> Wananchi,
>
> I am happy to welcome you to the new look www.wananchiforums.com. It has
taken me three days to make the small adjustments and improve the
branding of the forum. I wish now to invite you all to join us in
www.wananchiforums.com as we get more involved in getting to air our
views openly without fear or favour.

> I wish also to inform you that there is going to be very competitive
advertising products which we will roll out in the next month or two to
cater for the clients who look for results.