[kictanet] KENYA ICT BOARD NEWSLETTER - AUGUST 2008

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Aug 28 18:36:33 EAT 2008

The eNewsletter is a positive initiative. So is the envisaged
Service Charter. As far as the strategic plan is concerned I am
reiterating the importance of incorporating "Quick Wins" so as to
counter the the tendency by Strategic Plans of generating early
fatigue especially in situations where expectations are high.

Waudo
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:35:09 +0300, "Lucy Odhiambo" <lodhiambo at ict.go.ke>