[kictanet] KENYA ICT BOARD NEWSLETTER - AUGUST 2008

Lucy Odhiambo lodhiambo at ict.go.ke
Thu Aug 28 12:35:09 EAT 2008

Dear All,

Herewith is our monthly newsletter for your perusal .

This week:  Strategy review workshop: The Kenya ICT board will be hosting a
stakeholders workshop to review the boards strategic plan in Naivasha on the
29th and 30th of August 2008. The team will leave CCK  offices at 3pm on
28th August and will return on 31st August at 10am.

This will be followed by an open public forum on September  18th for
stakeholders to review and take ownership of the strategic plan.

We invite you to join us for the Public forum and we will post an invitation
to the Kictanet list closer to the date.

If  you have any questions or comments about the open forum or the
newsletter please feel free to email or call me.

Warm regards,

Lucy Gachui-Odhiambo

Communications Manager

Kenya ICT Board