[kictanet] MobileActive08 Summit - Register Now!

alice alice at apc.org
Tue Aug 26 13:04:13 EAT 2008

MobileActive08 Summit

13-15 October 2008

Johannesburg, South Africa

SANGONeT and MobileActive.org are pleased to announce the programme for
the MobileActive08 Summit.

Please refer to http://mobileactive08.confabb.com.

MobileActive08 is the only global gathering that is connecting leaders
who are working at the convergence of civil society, mobile technology
and social change.

The three-day event convenes key stakeholders that will explore mobile
technology in support of social action - how mobile phones are used to
advance civil society work, assess the current state of knowledge in the
use and effectiveness of mobile technology to advance social action, and
investigate trends, needs and investment opportunities.

Lots of great people from the ICT sector and civil society are leading
sessions and workshops
(http://mobileactive08.confabb.com/conferences/MobileActive08/speakers),
and there is also lots of time to take it all deeper in the open space
sessions.

If you are thinking of registering, or know people who want to come to
MobileActive08, please register/encourage them to register soon as we
are rapidly filling up and will close registration when we reach 300
participants (and we are close!).

Please register now at http://mobileactive08.org, and of course, let us
know if you have any questions!

Best wishes