[kictanet] Abuse of Personal information

James Kagwe jkagwe at KIPPRA.OR.KE
Tue Aug 26 09:51:02 EAT 2008

All,

I came across the following story
http://www.wananchiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2370#post2370
<http://www.wananchiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2370#post2370>  and felt
I could share it with all of us. Talk about giving out personal
information to the wrong people. I was a victim about 4 years ago and I
cannot belief that these guys have been going on with this all this
time. I have a feeling that this is some abuse of personal information
and some policy issues need to be sort out somewhere regarding personal
information and how it can / should be used.

Best Regards,

James Kagwe

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis

Bishops Garden Towers

Bishops Road

P.O. Box 56445

Nairobi, Kenya

Tel: (254) 20 2719933, 2719934, 2714714, 2714715

Fax: (254) 20 2719951

Confidentiality Warning
The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation are
confidential and any use thereof, in what ever form, by anyone other
than the addressee is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
admin at kippra.or.ke <mailto:admin at kippra.or.ke>  and delete it
immediately from your system.

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis accepts no
responsibility for losses or damage as a result of any viruses and it is
your responsibility to check attachments (if any) for viruses.