[kictanet] Day 9 of 10:-IGF Discussion, Socio-Cultural Issues

Gakuru, Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:42:59 EAT 2008

Good people,

I am a student on this subject and I would really appreciate every contribution.

Please note that the IGF is not just about Internet, per se, and goes
beyond the internet, thus please widen your contribution to cover all
modern Information and communication technologies. These include
mobile phones, radio, television, newspapers, magazines, digital music
(including DVDs on matatus), etc, and their impact on our cultural
norms and value and impact on the entire society.

Please help me out by expressing your valued opinion for my studies on
"ACCESS TO RECEIVING AND DISSEMINATING OF OPINION, INFORMATION, AND
CULTURE IN KENYA." For once I will be the "listener" and should I win
promised trip to EA IGF meeting for past contribution, I am
considering donating that to whomever helps me the most with my study.

Now switching to receive-only mode:)

Thanks a lot.

Alex