[kictanet] Day 3 of 10:-IGF Discussions, Internet Interconnection Charges

Brian Munyao Longwe brian at caret.net
Thu Aug 14 14:38:58 EAT 2008

Yes Eric,

But SAT-3's lack of impact was largely because it was controlled by
the big bad boys, who kept (and continue to keep) the price of
"getting in" very high. Which obviously creates barriers for both
sides. Anyway all of this is well documented (and you have written a
lot of it ;-) so you know where I'm coming from...

Regards,

Brian