[kictanet] USA FIRST PRESIDENT ANSWER AND LINK WITH BOARD

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Aug 14 12:56:54 EAT 2008

Hi Charles,

First on a light note: the First President in the USA was
Lumatunga of the Comanche Tribe about 3,000 BC. I remember a
question from primary school "Who discovered America?" which was
framed to indicate that there were no people living there before
the 15th century!

Second, in the case of the ICT Board I think the major issue
there was its lack of adequate communication with stakeholders.
This, we were informed, will now be addressed. An organization
may be facing constraints but if it does not communicate, others
will form their own opinions. I am not sure about their strategic
plan but my suggestion when an organization is set up with high
expectations is that it should factor in some "quick wins"
within its strategy and also update regularly about its progress
or status. I think everyone wants to see these efforts
succeeding.

Waudo

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:10:57 +0000 (GMT), "charles nduati" <charlesnduati