[kictanet] Day 1 0f 10:-Internet Governance Discussions, Introductory Theme

mwende njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:22:32 EAT 2008

Hi

This book review on "Internet Governance: An Introduction" raises key policy
considerations we may need to consider particularly with regard to the vital
areas of trust and confidence.

The review proposes the need for "a marriage of the technical to the
institutional that will provide the oversight necessary, the oversight that
can allow for effective governance."

http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/jibc/2007-08/Cordell_Book%20Review_PDF%20Ready.pdf

Regards

Mwende

Disclaimer: These comments are the author's own.