[kictanet] The Captain on Payment Gateway!!

Gakuru, Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:20:36 EAT 2008

The multiplicity of resultant private sector initiatives with good
government leadership are absolutely, incredibly, amazing wonderful.

Connect TEAMS......Seacom, Baharicom, EASSy (easens;)
Connect rural areas(Pasha).....private sector Digital Villages
E-commerce laws.....private initiatives,  such as Husler's;)
Freedom of Information Law.....Private sector/CS moves governance agenda ahead
etc.....