[kictanet] Experts: Kenyan businesses unprepared for security attacks

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Apr 29 17:00:44 EAT 2008

IT Security can also be enhanced if we promote the idea of IT
experts operating in a legal and regulatory environment. An IT
Practioners Management Act would go a long way in ensuring
acceptable qualifications, licensing, disciplining, continuous
professional development (including periodic training in
security). When a doctor is to operate on me I expect him to be
licenced; I should have the same expectation of an "IT expert"
who wants to operate on my company systems/data.

Waudo
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 03:44:57 -0700 (PDT), "Rebecca Wanjiku" <rebeccawanji