[kictanet] Positive energy and the KCSE

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:05:36 EAT 2008

Daktari;

Eric Aligula does not reply my many emails yet your
below message attempts to make those of us terribly
keen to make public officers open and accountable
either feel wioyee for public servants or feel guilty
for asking hard questions?

At the core of the problem is simply Openness! The
funds these officers use daily and commit to
procurements and projects do not belong to them but
the public. They are paid very well to do their jobs
and when they fail to perform they should throw in the
towel or get sacked. Otherwise there would never be a
need even for this and other mailing lists to consult
public opinion and respond such as with the
(unattached) quotations;)

Gakuru
PS:
I know too well the amount of energy and resources
that can be committed to frustrate nonconformists.

AG

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alex.gakuru%40yahoo.com