[kictanet] KCSE results fiasco explained?

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:56:17 EAT 2008

When we say open source is good for this country, this precisely what we
mean, the code is audited and peer reviewed.

Sang, and  MoE, we shall be glad to assist.

It doesn't matter what programming language was used to write this critical
application,  it can be vetted and enhanced.

Muthoni

Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-