[kictanet] Safaricom Effects Refund; is the Safaricom to Telkom SMS Link?

Michael Joseph MJoseph at Safaricom.co.ke
Fri Sep 21 14:55:18 EAT 2007

I can confirm that we are still testing with Telkom. Because these are
commercial tests, we need to confirm that the billing (both pre- and
post-paid) works. If the tests are successful, subject to the resolution
of any outstanding issues we will commercially launch subject to final
agreement between the two parties.

Regards,

Michael

CEO
Safaricom Limited

-----Original Message-----
From: kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke]
On Behalf Of John Walubengo
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:41 PM
To: Michael Joseph
Cc: kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Safaricom Effects Refund;is the Safaricom to
Telkom SMS Link?

Alex from ur message below,

Snip> "Dear Customer we (Safaricom?) curently have no SMS
connection to Telkom. <snip

Could someone confirm if there's interconnection between
the two Operators at an SMS (texting) level.  I would have
thought interconnection between the two operators is much
more important than refunding for failed messages...

walu.