[kictanet] Safaricom Effects Refund; is the Safaricom to Telkom SMS Link?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:40:51 EAT 2007

Alex from ur message below,

Snip> "Dear Customer we (Safaricom?) curently have no SMS
connection to Telkom. <snip

Could someone confirm if there's interconnection between
the two Operators at an SMS (texting) level.  I would have
thought interconnection between the two operators is much
more important than refunding for failed messages...

walu.