[kictanet] Not..Venting Data Vending

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri Sep 21 11:43:33 EAT 2007

Alex,
I have prepared a paper that proves the following maxims;

1. A computer loaded with open source can generate more money than an acre
of coffee in Nyeri.
2. A computer loaded with open source and connected to Telkom wireless can
generate more money than an acre of tea in Kericho.
3. A computer loaded with open source and connected to Telkom wireless plus
a Safaricom M-Pesa sim card can generate more money than four acres of wheat
in Narok.

Otherwise, steadfastly continue with no fear or favour.... tingisaing the
kidole ya jogoo.

Bill