[kictanet] Not..Venting Data Vending

Brian Longwe brian at isisweb.nl
Wed Sep 19 13:12:10 EAT 2007

Dear Mr. (Hon-2012) Kagai ;-)

This is really encouraging to hear - and a breath of fresh air - a
sound for sore ears - and a sight for tired eyes. We need more,
young, inspired technocrats to grab the bull by the horns and jump
into the political arena.

Alas, cowards such as myself can only shout from the sidelines .....
but not to worry nitakupigia debe when the time comes!

Regards,

Mblayo