[kictanet] Not..Venting Data Vending

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Wed Sep 19 09:44:26 EAT 2007

Hi Alex,

Actually, we are not venting but trying to be responsible for the
changes we want. Despite all our efforts including the Government's in
getting ICT related legislation in place, and none of that happening
basically means that change of strategy is required.

The MediaCorp Board of Directors will be sponsoring my candidature for
the Westlands Parliamentary Seat on a KANU platform in 2012. The work
nevertheless begins immediately  to ensure that MPs who are coming for
the 10th August House understand that we are just too behind in IT
technology and its a shame to be talking legislation and optic fiber
when in Asia, a fridge will send you an email alerting you milk is
over and order for the same online.

As part of being responsible for the changes we require, we need to
identify ICT friendly MPs and make them see the seriousness of
ICT...for the buck seems to stop in the honourable August House.

See attached....

Good Day..
Bill