[kictanet] FOIA: Petition to the National Assembly

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Fri Sep 7 16:14:19 EAT 2007

Dear All,
We all worked on the FOI and made our recommendations to Parliament.  We
sponsored the workshops and made consultations but now ICJ partners do not
include MOIC.  Just a food for thought.  It goes to show that things only
make sence when you are on the other side of government.

Regards

Bitange Ndemo.