[kictanet] Day 9-10: Day 7-10:-Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Mon Oct 22 10:14:44 EAT 2007

Hi All

I think regulators need to "walk the talk",  they are regulating a first
moving industry that is changing the status quo when it comes to business
and interactions with clients and suppliers.  They need to embrace this.  We
do not need to create a new list they just need to be able to actively
participate in the necessary forums like these.