[kictanet] Day 9-10: Day 7-10:-Available eCommunication Strategies for Regulators

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 08:13:03 EAT 2007

Hey, hpe u had a lovely weekend. Congrats to SA for winning
the Worldcup (Rugby)...

But looks like we are pretty quiet on this discussion which
ends tomorrow...subitems listed below.

-What are the possible e-Tools that the Regulator can
deploy in their Service Provision? (1Day, Friday 19th, Oct)
-How can Regulators use the e-Tools to enable synergies
with Consumers, CSO and other players? (1Day, Monday 22nd
Oct)
-Way Forward and Conclusions (Tue 23rd, Oct)

My contribution on point two. I am thinking the Regulators
could dedicate part of their website for eDiscussions. Just
a forum for stakeholders to discuss issues of the industry.
it will then act a sounding board for the Regulators to
review before making critical industry decisions...

Final comments on any of the previous threads are still
welcome before we dissolve the discussion tomorrow.

walu.