[kictanet] Day 6 of 10 - current challenges facing the eRegulator

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 11:29:11 EAT 2007

Brian,

Actually considering eContent beyond the web plaftorm is
within the discussion framework.  The Technological
challenges represented by the 'T' in the SLEPT approach is
one of the biggest barriers facing deployment of
eCommunications within the restricted domain of the
web-platform.

And so your urge to have us think for solutions outside the
web-platform is quite in order - TV, Radio, Mobile phone
and other communication campaigns are a welcome
consideration for discussion. Except that it means moving
into the next threads  "Possible eTools for Regulators".

walu.

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html